It is important the piglet receives colostrum at birth. Colostrum should be available for at least 24 hours.
If colostrum is not available from the sow, Jumpstart™ Full Cream Colostrum should be fed.
- Mix 160 grams of Anlamb™ per litre of water.
- Add anLamb™ to half of the required volume of water and mix thoroughly.
- Top up with water to the correct volume and ensure the temperature of the milk is about 40oC.
- Always follow the feeding instructions, do not increase volumes or concentrations above recommended levels.
- Clean fresh water should be available at all times.
Anlamb™ feeding guidelines for piglets
These tables are a guide only.
|Age||Feeds per day||Milk per feed (mL)||Grams per feed (g)||Daily volume (L)|
|1 day||8||As per Jumpstart™ instructions|
|Day 22 to weaning||4||100mL||15g||0.4L|